Tuesday, June 27, 2006

whatever happened to Aldo Nova?


Aldo Nova (born Aldo Caporuscio 13 November 1956) is a Canadian guitarist, keyboardist, vocalist and producer from Montreal, Quebec. He released an album Aldo Nova in 1982 which had a two hit singles with "Fantasy" and "Foolin' Yourself". He worked with Jon Bon Jovi in the late 1980s and produced some early CĂ©line Dion albums. He helped write and produce parts of Chantal Condor's 1989 album Chantal. He is now a songwriter, living in Monaco.

-----------------------

well he has kept busy....aging nicely...id let him butter my bread hahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

anyhoo...

i was listening to Aldo Nova earlier thats what sparked my curiousity...now im listening to Pink Floyd's The Wall b/c Andy was telling me the other day that he was walking down the street in London and saw a very large floating pig in the sky...which of course turned out 2b the filming of THE WALL... as soon as he said floating giant pig I nearlysprung a boner hahaha

I have to get up stupidly early tomorrow...its cool and lovely in here...

Now I have Robert Plant on...he is a timeless motherfucker...I was not fond of that Honeydrippers stage when they were out but I can stand it now...lol

My poor sister had an SUPER BIKE WIPE OUT today...nice to hear the FALLING DOWN thing isnt all just me...she gibbled her hand, buggered up her face...riding along and looked down at her leg cuz she thought she had a bug on her and WHAM!!!!!!! right into the back of a camper...hahahahahahah fuck.

Michelle: its weirdly un-canadian to have air conditioning in your home...or am i just on glue? Ive never known a canadian who has had AC in their house...just at work...

Opinions ppl?? Do I live a sheltered life? Do u know canadians with AC?

No comments: