Friday, June 02, 2006

someone froze my corn on the cob! gasp!

i cant quite get a grip on my fridge tempt....all my shits getting frozen and wrecked...grrrr

this morning ayla was making herself a turkey bun for her lunch and a bug came darting at her that looked disgustingly like a silverfish although my eardrums were too busy being pierced from her over reactive screams to really get a good look at it...I dont mind bugs on the FLOOR...but on the counters...ummmm no that will no do.
Sun and Mon off will be spent dousing the kitchen in bleach and scrubbing the shit out of all the cupboards b4 i put in the spongy lining thing down.
I have that spongy liner but i hate mactac even more so...

i had the gayest of gay dreams...that me and some UNNAMED past *friend* of mine were cohabitating in my aunty cathys old farm house...and i said fuck it im moving back to victoria and u can fuck off (not to aunty cathy) so i started packing and was in a major hurry and trying not to forget anything so the place looked hideous and then cathy said not to worry cuz they were bulldozing it anyhow hahahaha woot woot! then my unnamed friend wasnt a hug good bye and i told him to go fuck himself.
hahaha

I have a giant zit on my chin...when i hear voices in my head im sure its the zit mocking me for looking so spooky.
I swear this thing is an INCH off my face.

Ooooo how i love work calls at 830 am...u just know NOTHING good is gunna come from that.

No comments: