Friday, June 02, 2006

not a soccer mom...or a baseball mom...or a dance mom...

I remember taking my kid to baseball and feeling like an oddball...
then there was the lululoserlemon incident....
numerous school events...
but todays dance dress rehearsal took the cake I think...
not only do I think the whole thing is GAY GAY GAY and SHOWY and GIRLY...they insisted we get there at 4 pm....parents are NOT allowed into the theatre (oooo the big time), we get there and find out the time was changed to 430-500 pm ARGG!!!!!
so I drop her off...
having NO idea when I have to be back to pick her up, my cellphones near dead...she calls to say shes IN and OK...and i tell her to call me with a time so i know when to come back....la la la ....2 hrs go by...no phone call...i stupidly assume its bc shes SO busy....so i go back to the theatre...wait....watch a flailing near dead bird in the middle of the road...watched a nice lady on a bike go pick it up out of traffic and put it on the sidewalk...(i personally was hoping it would get squashed by a car and put it out of its misery *since i didnt have the balls or decency to stomp on its poor feathery head*)...finally its nearing 7 pm...im about 2 fucking lose it. I dunno whether to go home cuz then shed call and id have to go back...
so i ask some ditzy twat (who turned out to be aylas dance teacher who she cant stand) wtf is going on...well shit aylas group wasnt even CLOSE to being onstage yet....i must have had quite the snear on my face...i tell the lady ive already been waiting over 2 hrs and im going home and ayla can take a cab home...she looked at me like i was a leper, like a kid taking a cab is social blasphemy...? wtf...prissy bitch...anyhow she INVITES me to come watch since they wont let ayla go home in a cab (HAHAHAHAHA which is funny cuz...i dunno why but it was funny and im sure i cackled in her face over that one)...so i go into the theatre...see ayla...who has just been hanging out for hours doing nothing really...i give her crap about her lack of CALLING ME BACK but she said no one would tell her anything...and do u know why? BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW SHIT THERE...what an unorganized piece of crap....so anyhow at 830 aylas group finally goes on and i smile the whole way through b/c well...my ayla is the cutest and the best dancer of course...he heh ehehehehe
so we get home at 9 pm....thats right over 5 hrs.
i did on my travels spend more money...curtains, books, BODY SHOP goodies, etc cuz im rich u know.
what a whiney fucking post...
aunty pam and uncle jim are coming tomorrow! woot woot!

No comments: