Thursday, June 22, 2006

sunsets, breeze and rent money



3 good things....
I really needed this day off...in a bad way....
Im making a roast...
im cleaning...and im damn driven to get my room looking proper...there is already shit all over the damn place...im a terrible bedroom cleaner

I think ill return things to sears today as well and get a few groceries so Ayla can eat something more than bread. lol
I was all excited watching a stupid medical show last night thinking I discovered I have cushings disorder which is why im actually fat, not due to food/exercise or what have you....but i think its a bit of a stretch.
Either way im getting my cortisol checked out next time i go to the Dr.

Im getting very stressed out about TOOL tickets...I havent managed to win any yet this week off the radio and gawd dammit ordering online freaks me green so I already pre registered my card so I dont have to lose my mind trying to type the #s in at the last moment thinking ill lose the tickets etc hahahaha Doof! I love it that u can use yer Sears Card for Ticketmaster HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anyone know who is touring with Tool by chance?

OMFG the price is right is on, I gotta go!

No comments: