Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Surrender of the Bladder


You know when you have to pee REAL bad...and the closer you get to home the WORSE it gets...as you unlock the door....drop all your bags...run for the bathroom whilst trying to rip your pants down b4 you piss yourself....
how does the bladder KNOW to give up??? Cuz i KNOW if I want near home i wouldnt be pissing myself on the bus....damn life mystery.

got Ayla her little grad pressie for passing into Grade 7...she is fun to shop 4 when she isnt there to hate everything ahhahahaa
Naturally I save the receipts and she can exchange what she truly detests.

I got up and just spontaneously decided to get out and about b4 it got scalding out...by 10 am it was already too fucking hot to live so that backfired....then i forgot my glasses so I was fucking blond (EDIT: I meant BLIND but blonde works too lol) all day...i have no depth perception w/o my glasses on so i look like a frikkin gibble walking around, unable to maneuver (i know that is spelled so wrong) curbs and steps.
I bought sunglasses thinking that would appease my eyes...didnt work but they held my sweaty hair back well.

No comments: