Saturday, July 08, 2006

counting on a surprise ending....


today....I will drag my lardy self to work...i feel VERY much like a sloth, dont wanna work...
i slept like a damn log though...
a log of what is the true question hahaha

i bummed THE BELL JAR by sylvia plath from margaret d.
looking fwd to giving that a read...despite having ADD recently...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANNA!!!!!!!!
omg deanna...youre so hot for your age - quit whining!

sadly whenever it is deanna's bday i remember it is also the time i first met fuckwad steve way back when...hahaha ooooooooo the joyful memories of that union BARF!

Arika sent me an irish shamrock seed packet as a housewarming gift...that girl is fantastic...thank you Mz Arika...i look fwd to seeing Jack Sparrow the Pirate of my Heart with you on Sunday!

Looks like the psychic readings and sushi day was cancelled for Sunday...Marg. and Donna are sure theyll be too hung over to live.
So I think I will have a few ppl over anyhow.

Ok I must go take tylenol.
la smoochie!

No comments: