Friday, July 07, 2006

jennifer jay drinks too much beer, news @ 11


ok they werent really misadventures....last night was actually frikkin fabulous...Hot Donna, Hot Margaret and I went to Union Pacific...hunkered down with some beers...they were going down frighteningly good for me...
Ryan came over and hung out 4 a bit b4 he played, so we all drooled silently b/c he is really just a cute little fucker...Erica came after work...
it was a great time...by the time Ryan went on I was fairly drunk...im a happy retarded drunk...
I did manage to coerce the talent to play BITCHLIST which was a hoot b/c he forgot half of the words...muhahahaha
anyway it was a good time...Erica and I walked for a while after, then I went and harrassed Andy, he was a good sport....he has never seen me drunk before or seen me so chatty and animated...im sure it made him slightly nervous...those of u who know me know i tend to be fairly BLURTISH in real life and just say whatever pops in to my mind....yeah well when im drinking I have this thing where my brain works different and i start thinking im really profoundly funny and intelligent (hahahahaha)
Anyway...I dont feel nearly as poor as I should so its a good day...
Im gunna watch the Price is Right and The Young and the Restless and then start getting ready 4 work...and drink a lot of water.

No comments: