Friday, July 14, 2006

I smell good

yeah so....the object of my dismissal the other day? yeah shes decided to be a pain in the ass and file for wrongful dismissal...which would be funnier if she werent so delussional (sp) about her abilities.
Should got rid of her 2+ mths ago like my gut told me to....but noooooooooooo jen the bleeding heart reject gave her chance after chance...this is gunna make me a bitch manager now. lol

anyhoo...it feels like a brewski night...I will see if Andy the Englishman is available to distract me.
In between typing im peeling arm skin off with tweezers...sexy hey? this is an example of why im not married...
well i gotta say im just irritated today and i havent even stepped into work yet...and its even PAYDAY for the love of gawd! what BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

Doesnt look like Ayla's getting to come home for a night after all...too bad...
Gay Shawn and Gay Phil and I are playing badminton on Sunday...Shawn really wants to see me wipe out cuz Phil got to at the bar (u remember the sam roberts post haha) and now Shawn feels deprived. What a gaylord. i hope hefalls down so I can take pictures and laugh. I threatened to wear a half top and spandex and he said I should, he will bring his camera. he is a little bitch haha

No comments: