Wednesday, July 12, 2006

even when im gone you've got most of me there...



Pirates was good even the 2nd time in one week...

After the fick I stopped by to visit my *friend*...Andy...just for a quick visit as I was wanting to enjoy the nice night walk home in the cool darkness with my mp3 player ...
I love these cool windy-ish nights...

I still CAN NOT locate my frikkin stereo power cord...it is really pissing me off now as I detest the tinny clock radio sound im stuck with until i find it.

Life is rough...I know. Tragic.

Ive decided i ne
ed a PROJECT...I've been thinking about taking up painting...weird...i know but its been on my mind a lot...whenever im in a thrift store and I see a big ass ugly painting I wanna get it so i can paint over it...stay tuned.
I guess I was thinking back to all the stuff I used to do back when Ayla was little...crafty shit...
witchy brewing of herbal madness...shit I even made my own bread and sold some for a while...
La Leche League meetings...Environmental meetings...kids playdates and activities...now I cant get Ayla to come for a walk with me b/c she thinks I wanna have a conversation with her hahhahah
So yeah maybe painting...maybe some writing...maybe I will paint my own painting that I am wanting for my new livingroom...a box canvas...i like that.

No comments: