Wednesday, July 12, 2006

just call me The Terminator


I fired someone today....surprisingly it was not as UNCOMFORTABLE as I expected but it wasnt as FUN as I thought it might be either.

I hope she enjoyed the parting gifts I got her...haha She wasn't surprised so I think that was easier. Had she been blindsided and it got UGLY that may have made it all a little different alright. It is too bad...she was fun to work with.

I havent seen my tail-less cat since I picked him up the other day...so im worried he got squished by a car or eaten by a dog. *sniff*
Maybe im just sad b/c he doesnt sit on the corner waiting for me 2x a day when i wander by.

Ayla will be home 4 the weekend...her and Maggie and Mike are coming to p/u Mag's little brother for summer vacation (woohoo) so they will be bunking here overnight. Will be nice to squeeze the life outta my sprog and see her for a quickie visit...and meet little Howie finally.

I washed a dryclean only shirt today in the washing machine. nothing like 50.00 going down the shitter....fuck i hate dryclean only clothes...had i noticed I would never have bought the fucking thing cuz its not like i liked it a whole lot anyway. grrrr.

Tracy S didnt end up being able to come down island yesterday...*pout*... that sucks...hopefully i will get to see her before they head back to Alberta.
Im going to see Pirates of the Carribean again tonight...a few friends are going so I want a green slushie so im going again. ha!
I like watching that guy look for his wood eyeball all the time too...

No comments: