Tuesday, August 22, 2006

BunBun and the Pimp Car

good morning....well afternoon now....Laura has the lumpiest couch to ever reside on this planet...that and the fact im a tad too large for it doesnt help hahaha

im ready now and when Laura gets back we are gunna hit the gay mall so i can blow all my $ on my kid...then ill meet Bruce and the legendary Mark at 6 pm at the Cambie...drink like fish for a few hrs b4 the show...woot woot!

the rabbit made friends with me this morning...BunBun (any Rollins fans will have a great laugh over that name haha) is a funny little critter...BunBun is a little gibbled and i like that in an animal (hence the one eyed cat)...BunBun will be hopping along and just fall over...get back up and go again, its quite endearing. Ive never seen Laura so maternal in all my life...she loves her BunBun and her piggies. She hates children though hahahahahaha

Vartan, Laura's cute Armenian boyfriend, took us out to dinner in his hot pimp daddy car.....I looked for Jenny Good to have him run her over but...she was at the salon I guess.

I feel like I have an eyelash in my eye. Grrrrrr

Its not hot out today....MUAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA

No comments: