Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tool Trip to Vancouver BC...Update One


im too sore to tell you all the goings on, lets just say they included the following:

me almost being killed by an escalator

me falling and losing skin/blood and bleeding all over my pants all night

me being too drunk to live hence renting a hotel room downtown to lapse into a alcoholic coma

me drinking dbl vodka paralyzers all night

me drunkenly text messaging

me hungover, as Brucifer referred to it as: I feel like a coyote ate me and then shit me off of a cliff hahahahhahahahahahaha

So yeah....im wounded...i lost my jacket...and im damn near broke...but it was the best fucking concert of my ENTIRE life...Bruce and I had the best fun ever and his friend Mark was fabulous as well...it was certainly the highlight of my year.

now i must go medicate myself. I have some AWESOME pictures ill post when i get home!

No comments: