Wednesday, August 30, 2006

dude, where's my crack pipe?

just waiting 4 the drugs to kick in so i can go back to sleep - yes its 5 am on my day off...i woke up at 4 and had i been half as smart as i seem to think i am i would have clued in to drug up right away but instead i writhed around in a semi coma thinking id just fall back asleep hahahaha duh

today i go bankrupt.
i already paid yesterday, today i sign the papers.

i feel like a tool but...its one of those things...if i dont do it now ill be in NO position to do dick all 4 my kid when it comes time for her to go to university and get smarter than her mom (although she thinks shes already smarter than me but i just hold back is all hahahah) ~ turns out even the 9 mth timeline ill have more $ then i did before so itll be interesting to adapth back to my non creditcard former self...im looking fwd to it...im determined to make some good positive changes etc so itll be interesting.
Sprog is currently begging me for some KED shoes....they look uncomfortable to me but wtf do i know...

oooo the warm fuzziness is kicking in...i have a whole new appreciation for ppl living with chronic pain...i dunno how they dont kill ppl...truly.

I watched RESCUE ME last night...Dennis Leary cracks me the fuck up...i love all the swearing hahahah gawd im gay.


I think im mad at Matt Good...his friday night fan night where he invited 20 worthy fans to his empty apt for an acoustic farewell show (he is going travelling)...i dont like that crap, its like getting picked last or not at all for the dodgeball team in gym class.

I think im gunna get this today CLICK HERE
there is one newer version but im not willing to pay the difference for it...so this one is the one...its come down a little in price and i wont need to buy new batteries or memory cards 4 it...
i just need a ride to futureshop b/c i think the walk would kill me...

No comments: