Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Holy Martha!


I cant type long so i gotta make this quick

I still cant feel my hand and this is turning out to be a weirdo thing b/c i can BITE my finger damn near off and cant feel it...i also drop things and rip ppls receipts in half b/c i cant feel my hand...its quite entertaining.

The T3's MINUS the caffeine are much more conducive to SLEEP so last night i actually slept DEEPLY and woke up with crusty eyes! YAY!!!!!!


Aunty Cathy's eyeball surgery sounded horrid today when I spoke to her....imagine a SPECULUM in yer fucking eye? Jesus oddly enough as i channel surfed today (im watching way more tv than anyone should these days) i saw an eye surgery on tv with the speculum and it is as GROSS as i imagined! barf

The englishman came over for dinner tonight and put up blinds in Aylas room...im a fucking DOOFUS and they are too fucking short 4 the window though and dont really block any fucking light so I think ill buy a cool dark purple piece of material and just make a funky thing to keep it darker.

WTF is up with that JonBenet thing? Who the fuck confesses to sicko shit like that and then it turns out it wasnt even him? He should be in jail for just having such thoughts in my opinion. Freakshow...


I said fuck a lot in this post...its the T3s and the beer talking....
Englishmans coming for a sleepover tomorrow...dont worry...there will be NO repeat performance of the neckbreaking incident...

No comments: