Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I smell burnt toast

ok...im sitting here smelling this toast smell...and it reminds me of weiners and beans...maybe i can smell the weiners and beans but just dont realize b/c im overtaken by the toast smell. I could also be having a seizure...
zellers was fun...shawn stood right in the period aisle with me...no shame whatsoever...and when i said *omg what a big box* he laughed and laughed b/c I didnt mean to say it like it sounded ~ ha!

we had a good lunch...no hot guys 4 him to drool over though sadly. Its always interesting to see what he finds good looking in a guy...we rarely agree ever...I like scumbags...he likes jocks lol ok thats not true...im not all about scumbags anymore...
after lunch in the car he cranked a backstreet boys song (incomplete or some fucked up crap) really loud and sang as I died inside, horrified someone would think i liked the music blasting out of the car...good gawd that was horrific.

I think I need to force myself to be a little more social the next few weeks...I feel myself slipping into one of my cyclic *i wanna be alone* phases which is never a cool thing when the sprog is away b/c it turns ugly on me.
Speaking of Mz Sprog...today I got her some goodies for when she comes home...(haha now she will call me begging for details)

I snagged the sprogs vcr/tv combo thingy and have it in my room now so i can watch my old movies and the thing is like, RIGHT IN MY FACE on my night stand so its like being in a movie theatre...
I watched STIGMATA the other night and remembered how hot I think Gabriel Byrne is...

No comments: