Tuesday, August 08, 2006

hangnails and hard boogers

Happy Birthday to SHAWN today! I am taking him out 4 lunch...the cute bastard, then im gunna make him take me to buy a plethora of menstrual products at Zellers hahah hahah hahaha hahaha hahahah hahahaha this makes me laugh.
it is also Deanna's 40 millionth wedding anniversary today...I dont even know how many yrs....for someone her age its some freaky # though...and Tydes dont get any ideas b/c I dont think u should partake in such foolishness called marriage...and u know im sure Mel is perfectly lovely and made cool babies with u...but YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO YOUR PLIGHT...
ok thats my lecture 4 the day. Sorry tydes to publically swat your hand but believe it or not a lot of us blog whores adore you and would like to see you somewhat happy someday and not settle. (dont get me wrong...I *get* the pickle you are in....that is a shitload of obligation and duty and responsibility)

Oh...arent I a line crosser. Bad Jen.
Michelle and I had a brilliant chat last night...we exchanged some stupid parent tidbits...emotional retardation etc was quite grand...she should MSN more...with me anyway haha

TYDES - i got to hear your 2 podcasts finally...I will send you treats if you MAKES ME CDS....im serious...u have a very fucking cool collection of music and i wanna weasle in on some of it...the thing is i know if u make me a mix itll be BRILLIANT (using flattery to get a mixed cd is not unscrupulous haha)...hint hint I want a cd...im willing to pay...ill send u jesus paraphenalia!!!!!

"Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" was really frikkin funny...lotsa laughing going on there...loved the 2 little smart ass kids...I kept thinking the whole time that I wished I could watch uncle Jim watching it b/c he is gunna piss in his sweat pants....hahaha
James seemed to like it...there were some really funny parts...I gotta make that guy watch Wedding Crashers...

I am really loving The Bell Jar....when i first started reading it I was struck by the writing...her at ease ability to write something wimple and make it meaningful somehow...esp with this new fav. line of mine:

I felt myself melting into the shadows like the negative of a person i'd never seen before in my life.

yeah...that fucking rules.

anyhow im determined not to be a sloth today so im making myself get busy...

No comments: