Friday, August 11, 2006

im a fag hag, i admit it


i have a headache

i have to be at work in an hour

i am housesitting 2 cats for the next few weeks...one is mean and would love to shred my face off, the other is nice and obese and generally well mannered...they will not be coming to my house but ill visit them a few times a day...makes sure the fat one doesnt eat the mean one etc.

I fell asleep to the movie SINGLES last night and Michelle I thought of u when AiC was on stage trying to imagine you know who being a sloppy necker....such a shame. haha

im gunna wear runners today even though theyll look super gay with the pants im wearing...i have no shame.

im buying a new camera with my quarterly bonus in 2 weeks...im gunna do it...im gunna get one that gives me a frikkin hard on whenever I use it...

thanks GOB for the cool jesus site....he he he

No comments: