Saturday, August 12, 2006

douche!


hahah check out this cool shower curtain (im jealous)..mel bought it cuz she thought it just said SHOWER on it...from FIELD's...she gets it home and it says DOUCHE as well hahahaha

***i dont know why shes wearing shoes in the shower so dont ask me***

tonight is V FOR VENDETTA sleepover night with Mr Englishman...he is bringing wine...I hate wine but a man has never wanted to bring wine over so im fucking drinking it just because...good thing he didnt offer to bring over a butt plug...~shiver~

Is that not cute!!?!

I made the Sept schedule 4 work and have 9ish vacation days off...if im finiancially ABLE I think I may trip up to Powell River for a few of the days - drag Ayla outta school for a few and have a good carefree visit! Thats what im hoping 4 anyhow. I dont want that little baby to forget who the hell I am...actually its not like she knows who I am yet really but thats ok...i like the dellusion!

Ok I must go make myself look as unhideous/untired/unweary/unloserish as possible. xo

No comments: