Saturday, August 19, 2006

im ok you're ok


aunty cathy thinks im off my meds hahah hahah hahaha im ok...ive just been spending too much time by myself is all...this time in vancouver will be good...i can hope to run into jennifer ex-good and throw my slurpee on her...go to the library and do detective work...visit with laura and her piggies...ive never met them yet, how lame am I!?
im eager to play with her bunny and piggies cuz im assuming they dont bite.
that sounded a little dirty didnt it?

ericas gunna stay here while im gone and feed my fish, which saved him from being flushed.

why didnt anyone tell me about mazzy star until this year???? i mean come on...donna @ work said she loved fucking to mazzy star....or crying to it....depending on her mood...i thought mazzy star was a gay rap group lmao!
so then michelle sends me a song and im like OH MY FUCK....so I DL'd a shit load and omfg...like finding a lost treasure....

i smell good. good night.

No comments: