Thursday, August 17, 2006

infants and squirrels with no face

I ate cashews for supper last night at 11 pm....they were still haunting me when i woke up this morning.

I got a glimpse of that kitten with no tail...he wasnt eaten by a hawk thankfully...
although i did see a dead squirrel with no face the other day walking to work...it was weird...it was perfect, on his back, all cute and furry and then...oops no FACE! something ate only its face...weird.

I have Friday off....the englishman says hes BBQing ribs for me friday...he has also painted his apt green...it was yellow b4 and i actually liked it...so we will see if the green makes for better making out.

I was bad yesterday...some freak came in...we werent able to help him b/c of some administrative error...which was an easy fix, he just had to go make 1 phone call...so the guy shits himself i swear...he calls me a fucking bitch b/c I wont do this 4 him...so I tell him...look its not that I LOVE this reaction, I would if I could but my hands are tied...you need to make a phone call, thats all and we would be able to do this for you....nope im a fucking bitch...he leaves...comes back....ranting...so i look him in the eye...and say *YOU ARE ACTING LIKE AN INFANT...if you would calm down this would go much smoother and I can actually get you the help you need*....when i called him an infant i think it took all his might to keep his mouth shut but i think he knew i was right hahahahaha Now...this goes against everything we are supposed to do in these situations...id get in a world of shit if my boss knew i called a customer an infant...but u know...u start swearing at me and being a cunt...fuck you too...if i have to stand there and be reasonable all day, retard after retard the least u can do is being a human fucking being...Soooooooooo he leaves in a huff...scares away these 2 little asian ladies outta the lobby, never to be seen again hahaha....then comes back a half hour later...Tarah served him, he apologized and said it was not our error and its fixed...etc...all was well and good...so im serving a customer and he taps on the glass to me and says IM SORRY FOR BEING AN INFANT...hahah hahahah hahahaha hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha sometimes life is good.

No comments: