Wednesday, August 16, 2006

pieces of his corpse line my trunk

last night erica came over with her laptop for me to fix and we ate baked spaghetti and talked about how relationships were so fucking retarded...
not that I would know as i havent had one in many yrs that is actually what I consider a relationship...and even then it was a piss poor excuse 4 one...
this makes me wonder...maybe it is me.
lard ass aside...maybe im really fucked up and truly have NOOOOO idea. lol weirder shit has gone on in the world...although i prefer to think ive just not found what i require thus far...no more fat phobics...no more ppl who dont like their families...no more addicts...no more bullshitters (good luck with that one, I know)...
Little Tarah at work just gave her notice...it was really sweet...she was freaking out telling me how much she loved me and loved the job but some bank offered her fulltime at 2.00/hr more and i was like DUHH if u dont take it i will lol no i wouldnt cuz they make u dress like a hoytee person there but whatever...anyway we are all very sad that in 3 wks our little Tarah Bean will be gone :o( we have such fun at work...we are grossly inappropriate ALL THE TIME and laughhhhhhhhhhhhh omfg we laugh...its a good place to work...it being a happy place is something I work at maintaining...i fucking hate dreading going to work...and its nice not to dread it.

Ayla will be home Sept 1...I cant frikkin wait! I miss her funny little self even when she drives me around the bend with her emotional drama. Kelly and baby Maddie will be coming too for the weekend...ooo I get to PLAY with a real live playable baby now! woohoo

Holy Shit 6 days til TOOL and BRUCEY PARTY TIME ~ especially b/c Bruce was recently evicted and we plan to torment his neighbors MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cat sitting is going alright...Monster hasnt killed me yet. I found the water bottle so to keep him away from me I spray him with it and he slinks away plotting my death but at a safe distance.

fuck I hate it when blogger wont post pictures....they are an intrigal part of my online babbling and really enhance my retardation level....lol

No comments: