Friday, August 18, 2006

lauraaaaaaa I get to meet yer piggies!

for GOB ---->
ok...im done raging.
ive showered and smell good...and my face is somewhat undistorted now.
i should go to anger management. im an idiot.

anyhow.
i told the sick caller inner she will be working monday for me so i may go to vancouver early and hang with laura...READY 4 ME LAURA!!!???
i have a few things to do in the city...go to the library 4 aunty cathy and ayla wants me to go to the lulu lemon outlet store...yes...thats right folks...i love my kid SOOOOOO much i am actually considering such a fucking trip to that gayass store...it makes me wretch but i do love that little fart sack kid o' mine...i will drag laura with me, then itll look like im just tagging along with her rather then being too fat to fit into anything lulu lemon so why the fuck are u trying to buy anything here you lard ass freak....

anyway...im gunna go tackle the freak cats now so i dont have to after work. i think im overfeeding them....lol shit.

No comments: