Saturday, August 19, 2006

where is my Dr Hook cd?


Laura...I promise im calling u tonight to talk about next week and other such things....

I must eat a meal today or I will indeed perish.

I drempt i was in WINNERS (unlikely) and was buying myself a skirt (even more unlikely) and I was really excited about the skirt...<---would never happen.

So yeah I stayed pretty bitter about my night of englishman delights being ruined...no BBQ ribs for me...no cuddling...no humping....how RUDE RUDE RUDE...
I dont think i will get another chance to revisit that b4 Ayla gets home now...this DISTURBS me greatly....maybe ill have to be aggressive and demand things...

Fuck I am tired...im not drinking enough water and im dehydrated and havea dehydration headache....so why dont I drink more water if i know this? ohhhh thats bc im 40 shades of stupid, thats why.....I have NO answer as to why I do shit like this to myself...?

All I know is I want that fucking painting or I may need to be hospitalized.

No comments: