Monday, August 07, 2006

wtf holiday is this??

BC DAY? why is there a BC day? im just bitter b/c i work it.

I have no bread...no milk....no eggs...and i cant find my bank card. This is not good.

Last night I couldnt slee
p (wtf is wrong with me, I can always sleep!) so I popped in Operation Mindcrime - the VHS (hahah) and watched it all....love the music but omg Geoff Tate and his mullet were supreme cheese! Even spookier is his bald head bc he looks like a hare krishna dude....lol (im sure i spelled that wrong and im too lazy to look it up)... I wonder if the dude who got this MASSIVE mindcrime tattoo on his back regrets it at all in the year 2006??

No french toast 4 me...no cereal for me...dammit. I have to eat cabbage leftovers again (James, does that make u throw up in your mouth? hahahha)

I wish I had the balls to wear pigtails to work.

No comments: