Monday, August 07, 2006

Butt Plugs & Other Mysteries of the World


Good day at work....later me and fellow Matt Good junkie ~James~ are going to see the goofy Nascar movie with Will Ferrell...I so wanna laughhhhhh - it better not suck.

15 DAYS TIL TOOL IN VANCOUVER!!!!!! woooooohooooo Maynard look out...ok no not really sir, no need to be frightened...if I had the chance to meet you id bolt, like with MG (cuz im so sure Maynard reads my blog after all hahah hahah maniacal laughter hahaha hahaha)...I never hang around to meet performers...Henry Rollins too...and not just cuz I had to pee really bad...I left b/c it just seems weird to me...im all excited and jealous when other ppl do but I dont really wanna haha I know that makes no sense.

I lost my bank card, and then I found it....
good thing to cuz a trip to the bank is up there with a trip to the annual uterus poking dr appt...

Have I mentioned lately my landlady above me is anal retentive and annoying...??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KORI!!!!!! You are 30 now u old fuck hahaha hahahah hahaha Yer cute even when yer acting like a fag in your wet suit!!!!!!!

Also...little Mz Asha has a birthday today...what a good day 2b born! Happy Barfday!

No comments: