Sunday, September 10, 2006

best walmart purchase ever

ok ABOVE is the coolest candle ever I spotted it at walmart and for only $2.97 I was the proud owner of my own jesus candle complete with creepy prayer on the back and everything.
Dont act like u arent jealous of it.

Im stoned.
Tomorrow is a manager meeting. Long, drawn out meetings that make me want to cut ppls lips off.
I have my PR plan almost ready to go...I have a ride TO the ferry and it sounds like I have a ride home as well now so that worked out decent.

Tomorrow is 9/11I am sure I should be far more disturbed but...now im just a paranoid schitzophrenic about the whole topic...theres way too much bullshit to sift through to make any sense of it all...and it bugs the shit outta me that so many ppl are horrified about 9/11 when that shit happens daily in other places...ppl live with the threat of death and violence and terror daily but ooooo we are so wrapped up in our own crap we dont care.Not to say the 9/11 dead werent important, of course they were/are...but how do u score importance when it comes to human lives?It was shocking to watch...I remember it vividly...me telling my then loser boyfriend steve that it wasnt fucking funny b/c that bldg was FULL of ppl....and then hanging up on him. ha fuck he was a dick.

i want the englishman to come over. i feel snuggly.

hahahahah the other day i made up a new word...i was trying to speak but sometimes thats hard work 4 me and i was trying to say scottish but i was thinking english and i said SCOTTLISH...ha ha ha its my new fav. word.Say it out loud....itll be your fav. word too!

my mom called me tonight...havent talked to her in a few mths...conversations with her are always the same...i listen to her talk about her job for 1.5 hrs...
gawd help me.

man a week or so ago the hot bike guy next door was humping his GF and she was screaming through the hallways like nobodies business....she was DIGGING it...he looks like a foxy lover boy alright...i havent seen him since then but next time i do ill probably wet myself.

I bought this today (ABOVE)....is it a VASE...or a big glass....??? I bought it thinking it was a giant glass...and i love green glass...but then the sales lady said it was a lovely vase and i was like, whatever bitch....but now ayla says its a vase...i dont care im still gunna drink out of it. ha h ahah h hahahahh haa

No comments: