Saturday, September 09, 2006

cry me a river of coffee & nicotine...


no T3's today...thats the plan.
Should make my new hire nice and ON EDGE dontcha think? haha haha hahaha hahaha

im drinking a coffee right now trying to figure out why i dont feel more grown up 4 doing so.
i always though if i smoked or drank coffee id be a grown up...and here im not after all. fuck

it rained all night so this makes me happy...it smells good outside.

my bread was moldy so no toast 4 me. rats.

michelle and i did some cool emailing last night b4 i lapsed into a coma...shes making my dream of having a fridge with an ice dispenser all the more important to me hahahahaha

i am still feeling non-inclined to talk to Connie...its been many months...ill probably call her in Nov 4 her bday...it feels really weird coming to the conclusion that an amazing friendship may have just run its course...i feel uber immature, like *ohhh if yer gunna be with him im not yer friend anymore* but its so much more than that to me...im sure he is a lovely person but the fact remains he beat her up and hurt her to the point she aborted the baby she was having with him and left him only to go back a few mths later....wtf was the gawd damn point of it all. it sickens me.
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it still pisses me off to the point where i cant even think about talking to her w/o feeling aggressive.

7 shifts to get through then its 9 days of vacation. havent sorted out how im getting to courtenay to the ferry yet but...im being spontaneous i guess...haha

I guess I have a cold and have been too stoned to notice this week until now. ha ha ha ha

No comments: