Monday, September 25, 2006

i love april wine...laugh at me all u want!



gawd what the fuck is this world coming to....? i guess i dont get out much...im shopping today at Save-On and I guess im not up on the latest shopping buggy security b/c as i was barrelling around to get to the car to load my shitload of groceries my buggy comes to an abrupt/violent stop....im looking at the buggy wheel and its all fucked up so im thinking i busted the damn thing.
I look up and see this sign...apparently parking lots are equipped with a magnetic thingy where this yellow line runs around the peripheral...and the magnetic thing LOCKS the buggy wheels so ppl cant steal em...thats all well and good but for fucks sake...i think the whole thing gave me whiplash...and YOU KNOW how i prefer to get my neck injuries...anyway so the buggy is fucked and i cant move it b/c i have 3847598347598345 lbs of groceries in it...so tracey laughed at me heartily and im never going back to that store again haha

My 1st day back was fine...place went on just fine w/o me around...i love that.


if i was brutally forced to dress up 4 halloween this is what id be
<----- seriously...its perfect....its funny its comfy....
but since ive not dressed up since i was 11 i doubt ill feel very compelled anytime soon.

I dunno what to do 4 my barfday this year...Im quite sure Brucifer wont be able to make it over to reek havoc on my peaceful existence (he brings out the absolute idiot in me and i always end up sereverly drunk when hes around cuz he is just too fucking fun) this year so i think ill go low key...make a nice dinner...maybe have a few friends over to eat it...i have the day off and the next day so itll be nice regardless.

No comments: