Tuesday, September 26, 2006

red pepper jelly rules!


I hate MySpace and how everyone whores themselves to get the most FRIENDS on their list....
I deleted most of mine and now DENY everyone else who asks...just to fuck with their FRIEND LIST AGENDA muahahahhahahahahahaha

RESCUE ME is on...I love Dennis Leary...he is a sarcastic bastard and I love it.
It is my new favorite show....

I open tomorrow...tomorrow is freakshow day aka welfare day...i should come hom with a few funny stories.

Barb has officially turned me off ever getting contacts after the one eyed scottish folk singer story...as much as i didnt like the idea of touching my eyeballs getting an infection from a contact and losing your eye is just fucked.

I drempt about Matt Good last night...wtf is up with him @ the moment? He is so hot & cold...one min hes all personal and sharing then he goes strictly politics and cans the comments...
anyone know what is going on with his family....? I know his great grandfather died but thats all ive heard. Im nosey...buck up.

No comments: