Thursday, September 14, 2006

one more day to live through


day 10 folks...that means ONE MORE DAY and im free for 9 woooohooooooo
day 11 is sure to be a killer...as its the 15th and a friday (dbl payday)...its also the last day I have b4 i go so all hell is sure to break loose.
fuck it though...
we got auditted today and i nearly barfed...i also did my 1st interview today and i think we will be giving the gal an offer...may backfire, who knows...

tonight survivor was ok...Ozzy the Latino is hot...but I think the concept is a little too faded now...unless i get really sucked in i wont be shitting my pants if i miss an episode.
the roller grrl who let the chickens go is a dick hahaha hahaha

I picked my knee scab really good tonight and bled all over myself and ayla looked
at me like i was a retard. Sometimes she should be the mom.

im drinking coffee...and going to bed soon to read...the Bell Jar is freaking my mind out...the end is just fucking full of fuckery.

my sister kim reminded me of the bowls i used to make out of vinyl records....now i wanna make some!!!! she wondered of u could melt a cd the same way...i dunno...anyone ever tried it?

i dunno where the englishman is...what i do know is hes had all week off and ive seen him once and this irritates me yet i will never admit it to him...it just seems like a waste of good ol opportunity...unless of course my gibbledness freaks him the fuck out...

whatever.

im getting a haircut saturday and my whole life with change as u all know so.... ha ha ha

im now scared to have the mary kay broad over...even though i know theres no chance in hell id get rooked into anything...

No comments: