Friday, September 15, 2006

"Why I Am an Idiot" by Jennifer C___


I am an idiot b/c I leave myself 20 mins to get ready 4 work when i already told myself when I got up I wasnt going to do that b/c I hate going to work looking like i put my make up on while on a rollercoaster.

I am an idiot b/c I bit my nails while watching survivor and now im pissed off that tv makes me bite my nails unless im stuffing my face with food.

I am an idiot b/c I don't have a dvd burner to back my shit up with and now im bitter.

I am an idiot b/cI have not done laundry in 11 days and all my clothes are dirty so I must go to work looking like i just crawled out of my coffin.

THE END

PS....day 11...I dont care what happens at work for 9 days after today...I will not CALL work! i will not CALL WORK!!!!!!!!!! N ONNNN OOO NONONOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: