Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the river of powell

i hate my moms keyboard...its all curvy and wavy and it pisses me off.

well it only took me 9 hrs 2 get here yesterday...*groan* but the cool part was Kelly the Misunderstood Fireman was at the train and gave me a ride to the boat so it was VERY cool to meet him finally after all these yrs of talking...i look fwd to him making a trip to Vic so we can hang out when im not numb and dumb from 5+ hrs of choochoo train hell. Anyway THANK YOU KELLY!!!!!

Got to my moms and had a good family dinner of turkey goodness and a game after that wasnt too gay...BS'd with my mom til 1 am, man shes a packrat...this woman has a room full of STUFF....ill take a picture and post when im home.

My nose is uber stuffed...
im hanging with my mom today then i dunno what im doing....
im a free agent....
omg i cant stop sneezing...
i hate being on my moms computer...im scared she will find this blog and become even more disgusted with me hahahahahahahahahahhaa

No comments: