Tuesday, September 19, 2006

BLIMEY! Me nose is dry!!!

i have escaped the clutches of my mother...she was feeling rather confessional this visit (oh lucky me) and while it wasnt a nightmare she is as nuts as ever.

im at my aunty pams now...i feel like im typing really loud...im the only one up...well the birds are twittering next to me but i dont care if im keeping them up or not.

tomorrow deanna and i are hanging out...then its pub night later...thursday its sushi/survivor night at cousin kellys...then friday its homeward bound...

i spoke to the englishman this morning...making sure he didnt die of an ear infection in his sleep...he lived through the night...
i was scared an earwig crawled into his ear or something.

tomorrow im going to see my Dr.
i will trust her suggestion about what to do about this neck/arm issue...and try to weasle more drugs outta her. ha hah ha

i scanned a shitload of pictures from my moms today....

this will probably seem depressing to some but...ive seen this picture for yrs in my moms album and today it struck me that this picture represents my mothers mothering...focused in on a man...as her children sit blurred on the sidelines.

hahahahaa i love the look of genuine happiness and shock on my face here

the 1st and last time ive ever worn anything sparkley...hahahaha i was the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland on ice....Oh yeah...I was so cool haha


oooooo i want a mack jacket again....thats me and my sister kim....and below my brother glenn with his dads corvette of the day

No comments: