Tuesday, October 17, 2006

cross-eyed tea drinker


that's me baby!

michelle and I were talking earlier....about liars...and grey pubes....vulnerability/self preservation...very well rounded conversation....by the way the grey pube thing really messes her up... { AUTHOR INSERTING A BREAK IN THE SENTENCE HERE B/C IT APPEARS I WANT HER TO VISIT WITH HER CAMERA TO TAKE PICS OF GREY PUBES OTHERWISE...} michelle...hurry up and visit...bring yer camera...and just hang out with jen for a weekend! can u imagine the conversation....?!!!!!!! wooohooo besides I need to prove to you that im fat...

we are out of milk til friday so I searched the cupboard 4 some emergency canned milk for tea....thank gawd...I wasnt looking 4ward to trying the french vanilla coffee creamer in the fridge to dazzle up my tea....

ok i just got real tired all the sudden and feel like i have narcolepsy......good night!

No comments: