Monday, October 16, 2006

maddie's mom tried to wash her in the pretend washing machine...


...but maddie escaped!

I love this picture...its nice and whacky.

im grooving to alice in chains...
i love 90's grunge (i know, gag me with the labels already)...i will always love it...

its funny b/c my friend Guy grew up in washington state and knew all the grunge guys and thinks they were all a buncha fucking asshole losers...that tends to happen when u get to know them...which is why i usually prefer to not know them...its my little bubble of denial.
have i ever mentioned Guy is the smartest person I know...seriously.

i got schooled today by my boss....
turns out the district was split in 2 recently and this means my boss has more time to spend with us victoria managers so im planning on milking that 4 all its worth so i can stop being a lame fucktard at work...
i look fwd to eventually being transfered to store where i wasnt once equals with the staff...this makes for a very weird dynamic in a store...when your peer is suddenly your manager...i dont recommend it.

ok im listening to pearl jam now...ohhh eddie whyd u go marry a super model...sheesh...thats so gay.
i get to sleep in a bit tomorrow...yay 4 jen!

No comments: