Sunday, October 15, 2006

milk n peanut butter toast


I still havent watched JACKASS...i really wanna but it seems like itll be a waste to watch it by myself.... I am being rejected left, right and center inviting ppl over to watch it with me...I fucking give up....I am taking it back UNWATCHED. Hmmmmf!

Last night Buffy, Rachel, Ayla and I went for sushi and then went to a movie...Little Miss Sunshine... hahahaha oooooo how I LOVED the family dysfunction of that movie...I know everyone in my family will fucking LOVE it...the humor etc...it was nothing like I expected so I was pleasantly surprised.

My neck feels like utter shyte today....im gunna be calling the pharmacy 1st thing tomorrow to see if my persc. been called in cuz im shitting myself I am sliding back to how I was before...
ibuprofen and tylenol do NOTHING at all....yay 4 nerve pain. I really do see how ppl become Rx junkies...esp. if u already have a propensity towards addiction...

Ive finally got my laundry done 4 the day...I finally met my downstairs neighbor today...I gave her the heads up about noise and letting her know it was never US who minded the noise its the snatch landlady above us....I think I will take her our # later...so she can call if we are being oddly loud.

The Englishman ticked me off again....gawd this is why ive never been married THIS IS WHY!!
People bug me and id sooner just have a nap than bother trying to figure them out.
Anyway, I will get over it...I am going to have a nap now.

No comments: