Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ohhh yay!




Look at me...im indoors and its Halloween! Ayla's out with Dylan and some other responsible adult who is not ME (WEEEEE)...shes called about 3x and sounds like shes having a blast...much better time than if I was there wrecking her chi!

It is fucking NIPPLEY out now....the heat is on full force...much to Ayla's delight...
IT'S SWEATER TIME!!!!

Bob Barker is RETIRING!!! Rude!

I went into the local *new* sex store this week! FUCKING AWESOME! u kn
ow candy necklaces? u can buy girl bikini's make of candy or guys g-strings... muhaha hahaha haha haha squishy titties...penis straws...boobie pasta...penis pasta...all sortsa cool shit...i know where im doing all my xmas shopping...
This year im just making cards...and then sending a goodie box to Aunty Cathy and sister Kim...
So aside from Mz Ayla & Maddie, thats it...takes the pressure off alright...
I really detest xmas, aside from the purdy lights.

Oooooh Ayla just got in with the MOTHERLOAD of chocolate blissfulness...good score grrl. I gt all the ones she hates....Coffee Crisp...Wonderbar...Crispy Crunch...Glossette PeaNuts etc ... oink oink oink!

No comments: