Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Roof Top Frost!!!

wooohooo roof top frost! summer is REALLY over....yaaaahooooooooooooooooo

Gawd Ayla really does not like me right now....she has this over all disgust with me...its a phase we go through periodically...it passes but i find it somewhat funny b/c I see it brewing b4 it happens...and I already have a game plan organized in my head about how im gunna deal with it....she currently is OFF the computer all week...this bugs the shit out of her but she will NEVER admit it...she pretends like she couldnt give less of a shit...but i know it drives her fucking mad MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
im a mean mom...its a title i can live with.

I just did my budget for Oct. hahaha its disgusting the $ u waste on stupid crap...my goal this month is to NOT do that and tuck more away...ill keep u posted.

No comments: