Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm so happy I could grow a penis....

***note- i was told in no uncertain terms yesterday that my use of patchouli soap makes me smell VERY BAD ha ha ha

today is the last day until im on VaCaTIoN ....fuckin EH!

im so happy im gunna buy everyone at work a treat b4 i get there!

im so happy i could actually SKIP to work if it wasnt so icy!

anyway...enough of that nonsense.

im not in financial purgatory like i thought thank gawd...
ill actually get to see a few movies this week...
hit the IMAX, get NEW annual passes for IMAX for 2007...


Guy & Donna are supposed to come visit on Sunday....hey Guy are u guys gunna stay over?
let me know...
hey who had CHEWBACCA BOOTS as a kid? or better yet who still wears their chewbac
ca boots???
i always wanted them as a kid but never actually had any.
looking at them now i dont feel too deprived HA HA


Im in such a good mood i offered my kid her job back....im not sure she will take it, she would if she had a brain in her head bc im not likely to be in this good of a mood for a very long time again...

No comments: