Saturday, December 23, 2006

X-Mas is teh Poo


Ayla went and stayed at Dylans last night...shes freaking out bc Dylans gone for xmas and she feels this will end her life...if she only knew what real trauma she was in for in life...

So I kinda fucked the pooch (not literally u sick fucks) and lolligagged about the house, did dishes, wanted to watch a movie but couldnt commit...I bought HIGH FIDELITY on dvd yesterday to add to my collection.
I can not find my cribbage board...this disturbs me...although i found the metal pegs when I wasnt looking for it so that is a little weird bc generally they are in the little secret hiding spot compartment on the back of the board...hmmmm
Bruce will want to kick my ass at crib, although i dunno if he can...im not a total shit player...
maybe hes some mucho freaky excellent crib player though then i will hate playing crib.
Im now thinking of 8347583475834758345 things i wish i had bought 4 xmas...a new game...
more chocolate/candy (hahaha this is funny u should see the laundry basket in my room full of junk food)....wait ill take a picture...

Maureen your parcel arrived! Oooooooooo it was full of FABULOUS skin scraping sand soap I LOVE IT!!!!!!! thank you SO much! Is it wrong that I think of you while im showering everyday? muahhahahahaha and the candies....are SOOOOOOO amazingly PINK and shiney ive seen nothing like it b4 hahaha thank you...I really appreciate it! *smooch*
and Aunty Cathy's parcel arrived as well...fabulous books! dreamy pillows! lotsa goodies...i love the cookbook this year ~ that made me swoon, as i dont have one and hate googling recipes cuz i dunno, that seems gay.
Tracey gave me an epicurian cutting board, as we were dicussing the grossness of cutting boards in general one day...i recently got glass ones that I dont mind b/c i know theres no cooties left in them after theyre washed but the noise is IRRITATING, knife hitting glass...
She also bestowed upon me my 6th PICKLE tree ornament!!!!! this year was the motherload! I TRIPLED MY PICKLES!!!!!! woot woot!
Anyway...as I prefer i have no gifts to open xmas day - this is how i like it...then i can just sit and watch ayla and take pictures as she swears at me.
2 more days of work then 3 days off WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO


No comments: