Monday, January 01, 2007

1st Day of the Poo Year

well....I dont feel any different, do you? In fact I got up this morning and felt so-so and then went and did laundry and watched a little bad tv....did a months work of banking which was disturbing b/c with 3 pay chqs and all that extra spending it was quite rude.

I have to make breakfast b/c im FAMISHED! SIMPLY FAMISHED!!!!!!!!!!!! im wasting away for gawds sake...feed me something now! ha ha ha ha....ok that was just funny.

I have shit all to do today aside from unpleasant crap like laundry and mold cleaning and cooking....BARF.

I have lost my OFFICE 2000 XP dic so im not Word/Excel-less. Duh. Irritating.
I think today is a movie day too...I think ill dumb myself way down and watch Ayla's copy of STEP UP....at least theres a hot guy in it...gawd knows ive watched worse for less of a reason.

So....the movie PERFUME (click here) is done by the Run Lola Run guy....Oooooo this makes it even more interesting to me....
Plot Outline: Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, born with no sense of odor, develops a superior olfactory sense, which he uses to create the world's finest perfumes. His work, however, takes a dark turn as he searches for the ultimate scent.

well happy new year...for whatever that is worth...
I know im not the only person ok with closing the chapter on last year and mine wasnt even particularly bad...I just kind of mindlessly coasted through it which is a fucking big fat waste of time really...im gunna try to not do that this year.

No comments: