Monday, January 22, 2007

as if...



ok i think I fixed it....

im not even going to bother expressing how pissed i am at the time that was spent 2 deal with that little html glitch.

i made a roast tonight and it was shit...barf

i re-arranged my livingroom and now all i wanna do it lay on my couch and watch tv...

Dr office left me a msg today, said they got Ayla's records and want us in right away to discuss things...that means VACCINATIONS.

It's a good time for me to reread all the new data and such, see if anythings changed much...see if they are coming out with anything different...now that Ayla's older, bigger/stronger revisit the whole topic...all I know is im not walking in there uncertain.

im really tired so im going to bed early...


i wont be bothering u fine ppl with my angry drivel...

enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments: