Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Blog Name


Sorry all u skittish period fearing readers but....this name I came up with is staying....


Ayla and her friend Emily O are here....and wont go to school early like I demanded so I am suffering whilst getting ready 4 work as I cant prance about naked with company over or social services will show up.


Ohhh yeah theyre gone now....and silence and peace fell over the earth and Jen, once again, felt solace creep back into her mind, at least 4 a moment b4 she went to work and had to deal with Ms Know it All....and watch Ms Know it All sit off in the corner and associate with no one in the branch, despite any coersion of inclusion by all staff members, despite buying her chocolate....despite asking her questions etc.

I have come to the conclusion that being manager is a glorified babysitting job but I refuse to spend my time and energy worrying about staff members feeling excluded when so many attempts have been made to include someone, which is normal social practice I think...shes over 18, if she wants to sit in the corner and not talk then she can do just that.


Have I mentioned lately how much I hate humanity?



No comments: