Sunday, January 07, 2007

Cuz I'm praying for rain ~ I'm praying for tidal waves ~ I wanna see the ground give way

Children of Men....I need to read the book....the movie left WAYYYYYYY too many loose ends for me...but it was good....interesting concept...but with that, I NEED DETAILS! it is worth seeing w/o a doubt...but at the end all I could think of was *I must read the book now*.

I went to the movie with Erica, who just returned from 2 weeks in the UK and Switzerland...got to see all her pictures and hear all her horror stories and adventures...

Skipped Borat/Stranger Than Fiction, maybe later in the week...

Do u ever find yourself, for a split second or 2, thinking about all the things you wish you could do in your life....but then have this clear realization that its just not in the cards for you...not just due to money at all...anyone can save money for something they really want...but more so due to personality and disposition...situation....etc...? Dont gimme all that "you can do whatever you want in life Jen, you just have to make it happen" - no fuck off...theres some shit certain ppl just arent gunna do...its not a BAD thing, it just "is"...
There is my fragmented thought 4 the day...

Ok im tired now....
its been a tough day of lounging and movie watching...ha!

No comments: