Wednesday, January 03, 2007

get that dental dam away from my cooch!

OK....1st off....i have never been SO frozen @ the dentist b4 thati could not feel my nose and it affected my vision....
I managed to escape a root canal and got 2 large fillings instead....then one other small one....then my front teeth tiddled up....almost 2 hrs later after I learned to read lips watching The Young & the Restless w/o sound b/c im scared theyll say shit about my teeth when I cant hear - I was done....I got up and was all freaky and lightheaded....was CONVINCED my face was puffed out 3 feet...but alas...it was not....i tried to put lip gloss on in the mirror, that was fun as I felt i had no lips at all...or a nose...
did u know they make sandpaper dental floss?? yes i can say w/o a doubt that was interesting...
im a little weirded out by my front teeth....i just wanted them filed a little so they didnt chip off as they were getting a little thin etc...but she full on kinda re-did the fuckers but now the bottom portion of my teeth are a different color than the top of them...PLEASE TELL ME THIS WILL CHANGE....it makes me wanna rub coffee grounds all over my teeth so the new part isnt all white and shit.
just under 2 hrs and the bill was 900.00
holymutherfuckingshitbatman
i am most certainly topped out for the year now so im glad cuz i hate that damn place...the dental damn im sure will make my whole face sore for days...
I weasled a ride home with Tracey...she told me not to smile cuz i looked like Quasimodo - then i rented a movie...then i went grocery shopping...and took a cab home...u really dunno how much u use SMILING as a way to not speak to ppl...i ran into about 3 ppl i would generally smile at and i couldnt smile cuz i didnt wanna look deranged so i felt like a rude fucktard but....guess what...im over it already.
Came home and Ayla pissed me off immediately so i threw her - nearly literally - in her room and then laughed at myself cuz yelling the word FUCK with a frozen face is really fucking funny....its like i have cartoon face!

So now im home and im going to gorge myself on fish and chips...then starting tomorrow im trying a new tactic....biggest meal of the day will be my 1st meal...and the rest of the day i will eat frequently but small things...im thinking this might really help my energy level and really it is rather stupid to eat your biggest meal LAST *after* youve worked all day...
(disregard the oatmeal post below....that may end up being my dinner time meal instead...)

No comments: