Thursday, January 25, 2007

Go fuck your hat stupid girl...


I got a call at home today re: Ms Know It All quitting soon and not planning to give any notice...

wont she love it when I arrive at work today and ask her directly when her last shift will be?

I think I am still the bully I was in Jr High...and I dont care much.

Honestly...I might not get a day off for a month but its worth it if u dont have to put up with bullshit.

My lovely little workplace and been turned into a fucking battleground and I dont like it so good riddance to shit employees with no balls! w00t! w00t!


Ayla leaves tomorrow for PR....this week just whizzed by! JESUS....she will be gone til the 30th....

I will probably be raging all weekend so its likely going to be good shes away having fun with friends and family haha


The Notorious Bettie Page was interesting....I think as a christian girl its funny she was so non-chalant about being a bondage girl hahahahahaha I like the simplicity of her attitude...she didnt think it was a big deal, it was just costumes and no one was getting hurt....just acting for her....

Might go check out her biography now....


Ok im going to get ready 4 work now...wish Ms Know It All luck. lol

No comments: