Saturday, January 27, 2007

Late Late Late = Hate Hate Hate


I have bar make up on....only I still dont look like Gwen Stefani....dang it!

I am waiting for Donna to get here...she is ALWAYS late...but i have to not let myself get tired or pissy or I wont wanna go out when she does get here. I am drinking one of aunty pams kokanees from when she was here last. I am hoping this will PERK me up...
In between severe bouts of sloth-like behaviour today I managed to get all my laundry done and bleach the bathroom ceiling...it smells like a swimming pool in here.

I watched OLD SCHOOL and laughed...I watched the last half of the Breakfast Club...some DEAL OR NO DEAL...that show makes me die inside...heres this struggling person offered 180K and they PASS it up? ARE U FUCKING INSANE??? then they end up winning 5.00 at the end...I just shake my head....and they so "Ohh but I had the time of my life" - bullfuckingshit u did...yer gunna go home and contemplate how many ways you can kill yourself and if u dont im sure your spouse is...everytime u get a bill in the mail that will have 2 wait you'll remember how fucking stupid and greedy u were...

Bloody hell...Seriously...wtf is wrong with ppl?
I smell good right now...you should come over and gimme a sniff...you'd be impressed.
I dunno what happened to Jerri Ann...? She doesnt email...never picks up her phone...which leads me to believe something bad is going on...cuz she tends to disappear when things get weird...
JERRRRRRI ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN EMAILLLLL OR CALLLLLL MEEEEE
Cookies and beer taste good together...I did make a RESPONSIBLE dinner, a frozen thing only upon cooking it it was hideous....so...i opted 4 the cookies....hence my lard.
I am listening to Pantera...and other various aggressive sounds that will make me not fall asleep BEFORE DONNA GETS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bloody hell....I dont think she realizes that at 36 its hard to stay alert after 8 pm.

No comments: