Saturday, January 27, 2007

Master Good ~ Hiring ~ Making Out ~ Craptastic Music

Last night it was like i was in a coma...a walking coma...b/c its been a while since i had 2 days in a row off AND no responsibilities....so what did I do? I hurried to get 2 loads of laundry washed by the 10 pm cut off time to save myself an hour today...duh...
It was a good idea bc im almost done laundry 4 the weekend and its just 9 am now. I was wanting to watch OLD SCHOOL last night but I will today instead...
Ayla made it up island and to PR without a hitch....a nice relief to know she can make that trip herself when needed....(MUHAHAHAHA)
Tonight Donna and I are going to Logan's to watch her boyfriend Dan's band play...sadly he has a pinched nerve so I dunno HOW hes gunna muster the nutters to do that, I hope he gets awesome drugs from the Dr to kill the pain to get through a set at least...I think Cynthia's coming out too...should be INTERESTING!!! or not...as im a fucking bore these days.
I "have to" hire someone this month, like now....only my choices are not all that obviously profound...I don't trust myself to hire anyone bc honestly you did not know how someones going to be on the job until they are, i don't care what anyone says...yes there are tools to weed out the super bad ones but I can assure u I have had to work with MANY ppl who weaseled through that screening process only to make me ask myself WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT SHE WAS EVEN SLIGHTLY SMART ENOUGH TO DO THIS JOB?!

So yeah i dont trust the process so well...plus im new at hiring so im more likely to hire someone i can stand to try and mold into a good employee than someone with a pretty resume...I never care what they're wearing when they come in to drop off a resume either...that's bc i think ANYONE can wear something nice and fool ya into thinking they give a shit...so I don't give that much credit...
Anyway...blah blah blah
Matthew Good is recording a new CD right now...i have been listening to a lot of Master Good these days...really looking fwd to the new cd...I think its going to be interesting considering the last year of his life has been so tumultuous and racked with change...

I have noticed all my favorite MG music is the acoustic/orchestra-laden stuff...when im walking down the street with the song AVALANCHE cranked im not singing along like a doofus but i notice my facial expressions change as IF i was singing along which makes me laugh cuz to passerbyers i must look like i have tourettes...haha hahahh haahha

The rock station i listen to is just playing new crap these days...its getting to the point where i don't wanna even listen cuz its all that shit that is all the rage with the kids like Fall Out Boy....fuck i hate that cocksucking band....
Ok my laundry is near dry, just one more load to dry and then im done...im gunna go crawl onto my couch with my tea and watch OLD SCHOOL now....i dreamt last night i was making out with Will Farrell...i can not tell you how oddly disturbing that was. Why couldn't it have been Vince Vaughan for fucks sake? Is that too much to ask? That i can make out with who i wanna make out with while im asleep???? Fuckin fuck.

No comments: