Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nipplitis, here I come....


I WISH I HAD A SCARF RIGHT NOW B/C ITS FUCKING COLD OUT.

(I am a wuss, I admit it, its -1 hahah hahaha BUT ITS COLD, it says it feels like -10 due to wind chill so that counts right??? hahhahahaha) Michelle just mailed me a scarf but im pretty sure it wont be in my mailbox when i go to leave this afternoon. haha Dammit.
Anyway...im dragging Ayla to the IMAX on Sunday, I spent 80.00 for us both to have free annual passes and she WILL DO THE IMAX SHUFFLE with me as a form of parental/child bonding whether she likes it or not...she should be glad its not fucking church i drag her to on Sundays...

Payday is friday thank gawd.
I cant stand Michael Buble...even if he isnt french...
Today is nipplitis day 4 sure...although I admit I do not look like that ----> cold....sadly....
in fact I have never looked like that cold...bc I grew tits that never defied gravity..even, sure they once looked FAR better...
held their own, were firm and stationed...now they are memories of the past...before the shape and life force was suckled out of them, b4 pregnancy ruined their aesthetic value...
Good thing my appeal in the world doesn't revolve around how my tits have weathered over the years. Ha!
Anyway....enough titty talk...

No comments: