Thursday, March 29, 2007

the countdown becomes real...


me head! me head! me aching head!
i woke up to the words "OMGGGGGGG IM LATE" this morning...and then heard the frantic scurrying of Ayla racing for the shower.

apparently at 13 she no longer knows how to properly operate her alarm clock. haha funny since shes been doing it fabulously since she was 8...I've never had to get her up, she is pretty self motivated but i guess the teen-itis is challenging her motivation.
i got to work a fabulous 12 hr day yesterday...{insert sarcasm here}...and during that 12 hour day i got to see 1st hand someone completely and unabashedly deny any wrong doing for an error made by them, thus trying to make it look like it was all me.

i don't usually do well with that shit bc as a rule I'm pretty good about owning my own shit. if i fuck up, i have no problem saying so and dealing with it.

so i have a problem with ppl who don't, and especially when they try to shift the blame on others.

i naturally tried to have a conversation with the person about it but all i got was this "WELL NO ONE TOLD MEEEEEEE" and its simply not true.

anyway...i took the high road on it and dropped it bc this person is rather famous for not taking criticism well or owning her own shit. i just made sure to tell my boss that that better not show up on my performance appraisal in October but luckily she already knew the deal so i was in the clear.

wtf is that hey? i just do not get that shit. i get enough of my own shit at work for my managerial shortcomings (I'm not real professional in case you wondered hahahah) that i am not taking on someone elses.
so that was my day...5 more shifts and im GONEEEEEEEEEE AWAYYYYYYY

sing it with me:
im leavinggggg on a slow trainnnnnn, don't know when ill be back again...

No comments: